The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Update and some photo's

Hi all, it's been some great weather lately. Even washed and hung out sheets and they were dry to remake that afternoon!


Enough about housework.


We are onto our last window today. David and Terry are working hard and I am so pleased all the windows are in!




Christmas! I'm hoping to actually send out the cards this year. I found some that I had written out a year or two ago! We are looking forward to having lunch at Terry's sister's (Sue) house. Mmm all that lovely food. We are proud to say that we will be providing the potatoes from our vege garden this year. The corn has come through and we are waiting for the rest of our vege's to show themselves.




Tank is growing bigger by the day, we have to keep reminding ourselves he is only 14 weeks old! Here are some photo's.



As you can see (if you crane your head) Tank is very helpful. Terry cut down an overgrown bush and Tank wanted to help take the branches round to the back.



When we first got Tank he was only the size of Sarah-Jane's lower leg (height wise) now he is just about up to her hips!
I took him down the river bank the other day so I could chat with Jimmy about his whitebait, Tank was very excited about the water but got too close to the edge and took an unexpected swim, both of us got a surprise. As he scrambled to get up the bank I was trying to pull him out without falling in myself! So that was Tank's first experience of swimming in the river!
Sarah-Jane is in her barbie dress given to her by the 6yr old girl next door. She's living up to her name - Sarah means princess.
Well the girls have just got hom so I better go, it will be "Mum I'm hungry", "Mum I'm hot", "Mum I'm hungry", and so on.











1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 AM, Blogger ray said…

    Wow! I wish I had a vegie garden. I have always wanted one but have not had the place to put one. It must be so rewarding! Congrats on the windows too! that is exciting. The kids and tank look so cute! I miss you all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home