The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Warmth!

Definately noticing the difference for warmth. I'm getting a bit worried about how hot it's going to get if summer actually arrives!

News on a more personal note. I have lost 4kg in 7 wks! Gives me the motivation to carry on.

Terry and I celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary next friday. Been good times and bad times but more good. I'm not sure what we are going to do if anything.

Ray, your house is looking so good. I think I would very much like living in it. Maybe I'll settle for a holiday some time.
I'm looking into starting some proofreading. I'm half way through my course but they are encouraging us to start getting our C.V. ready and maybe do some volunteer proofreading to gain experience. So on that note if anyone has any proofreading to be done just email it to me as an attachment (so long as it is compliant with microsoft office.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger ray said…

    congradulations! on the weight and your anniversary too! well done. And yes youg guys know you are welcome to visis anytime you wish. We would love to have you!

    Ray

     

Post a Comment

<< Home