The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New puppy! New windows!

Wev'e been wanting a puppy for a while now. We have finally found our new member of the family. He's a Golden Retriever and his name is Tank. The owners of his mum nicknamed him Tank and it was kind of cool and totally suits him. He's only 10wks old and has grown like mad! He's going to be a big boy! Tank is such a good dog. He's been no trouble. We gave him a sheepskin rug and he loves it. Although I am a bit grossed out when he tries to you know what to it. I didn't think he would do that being so young - I'm wrong! And he is a boy after all.

Here is photo's of him when we first got him.

Isn't he gorgeous!

Here are photo's of him now. We have only had him two weeks.





I'm not sure how easy it is to tell how much he has grown. Believe me when I say he has grown heaps! We had to take him to the vet when he was 9wks old and he weighed 7.8kg.

Right now he is lying beside the couch looking up at me saying 'please play with me'. Hard to resist but I want to show you photo's of our new double glazed windows. You may have to visit an older blog entry to remind yourself of how the old ones looked.


Well I better go. Emily's returning from her first school camp today and I want to meet her at school. We have the light party this evening as well.

Take care people.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger ray said…

    How Cute! We can't wait to get a puppy when we move into our place and we want a golded retriever too or a lab! What a cutie! and i love the name- it does suit him!

    Well done on the house improvements. Have you noticed how much warmer or cooler the house stays yet? It looks fantastic!
    Ray

     

Post a Comment

<< Home