The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The 'School Holidays Syndrome'!

Can someone please tell me the cure of my 'School Holiday Syndrome'? It's only been one week! Every half hour they are whining that they are bored. It's hard to always say no. At these times I hate how I can't drive. I find it really tough to take people up on their offer of chauffer's. I have plans to take the girls to the local pool and the movies (local cinema). I guess it's made harder knowing that in exactly six sleeps till Jo and I go to the raging metropolis of Wellington.

I've been helping decorate the OCC shoe-boxes (Operation Christmas Child). It's so cool to know that the joy that the child will have when He/She recieves the box. Possibly the first and last gift they've got. Although it's hard to watch Neal & Rach go through the stress of getting it all together. But in the long run it's so worth it and they never seem to lose their passion for it. Very inspirational. Keep it up guys.

I am still trying to lose the weight. It sure is slow at moving. Although I do know that I could definately do more exercise (who couldn't!). It's especially hard during holidays. The girls just want to snack on everything!

Well better go, nearly time to get the savs on. At least the blog is short this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home