The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tank and his toy

These photo's are really cute so I couldn't resist blogging them. We bought a new soft toy lion, he loves his soft toys and still has the teddy he came to us with.
This is the first view and the "Oooh, this looks fun! Is it for me?"


This is the "Yes! Got it!"
This is the "This is all mine!!"
The girls won their netball game again on Friday, this time it was Sarah-Jane's turn to fall over! It was not as bad as Em's but still a nasty graze on the elbow. I wasn't at the game due to Aimee and I having the flu but Terry got to see the game, when SJ fell over it was a quick cuddle and kiss and a "You're alright" and a push back onto the court! If it had been me I probably (well definately) run onto the court to comfort her and make a fuss about it! Probably a good thing I didn't have the opportunity to do that, harden her up a bit for her future in the Tactix (Christchurch Netball Team)!!
Well ta-ra for now.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Tank just looks gorgeous!!
    Hard to believe they are 1 now.
    The past 12months have just zoomed by since they first popped into the world. Julie :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home