The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mistaken Identity

I forgot to let people know how I got on with the lady that I accidentally invited for lunch last week (see post below for the details).
She (no names) came over for a cup of tea Friday morning. I did recognise her once she arrived. I felt the conversation was a bit stilted, but we did talk and get to know each other a bit better. She also bought me some very beautiful flowers. I was so nervous that I would let slip about the situation that I talked a lot. I'm not sure she is someone I can connect with, but she is a nice lady. And I will definately be a bit more careful what phone number to use for others!!

Well I better go, getting on to tea time and I still have no idea what we're having.

Blessings to all

1 Comments:

  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger ray said…

    I still think that is hillarious! That story made me giggle for days. Mostly becuase it is something that I would probably do but it sounds that you have handled the situation much better than I would have! Well done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home