The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Exciting!!!

Just wanted to update on the proofreading job that Idid for the school principle (see previous update). I went to see him to ask how it went, this is his words...
"I'm most impressed, very happy with it, definitely will give you more work! I didn't know I could make so many mistakes!"
The other news is that a friend I haven't seen was at coffee group, she mentioned that she had assignments that needed proofing so I have offered to do them for her, I'm also going to give her an advertisement to put on the noticeboard for other students.
So I'm very happy! I am feeling a lot more confident in my ability to work in this field. Well that is all for now. I'll put some photo's of Aimee's birthday on soon. My baby is 6yrs old tomorrow!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 AM, Blogger ray said…

    Very well done! Of course we all had confidence in you! You go girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home