The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Oops

This post will probably be before the other one I just did but I forgot to put Em's photo on of her netball thing. So this is her...as you can see she is very focused on where the ball is going. Sue (the coach) has some more photo's that she's going to send to me that are more action ones. I'll upload them soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Lyds! Great to hear all the goss! Have tried to skype you a couple of times but you have been offline. Great Photos, love the one of Bevan with the girls. Wouldn't mind a copy of that one.
    Give the girls a hug for me!
    Love to all
    Mel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home