The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Long time between blogs!

Hi everyone! I have the excuse of being unwell for the last few weeks re the time between entries. Aimee has had a really bad dose of the flu. We took her to after-hours because we were scared she had meningitis from the symptoms. I got no sleep for about 2 nights as she was in bed with me. Terry slept on the couch (sports was on anyway. Big sacrifice my foot!!). Unfortunately for me Aimee sneezed on me a few times - once on my face (there's some things only a parent will accept from a child!!), so hence two to three days later I came down with it. I ended up with it worse than Aimee due to lowered immune system. From the flu came bronchitis and another seizure. But that is all behind us now. I am back to being able to study, Aimee is back at school and everyone is healthy. My internet connection is playing up rather badly so I will have to come back and continue on with the latest update which includes duathlons (me involved), boyfriends (girls) and a girls weekend away in two weeks (me & Jo)!
Will carry on this evening I hope, dependent on internet service.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger ray said…

    Don't delay. I am eager to hear all about this stuff. Sounds most interesting. Miss ya! Glad to hear you are better now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home