The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Glad tidings to all

To all that visit this blog ... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Smith Family.
Please remember why we have Christmas. Happy birthday Jesus. I am aware that technically its not his birth date. But Jesus is still the reason for the season.
Its hard to believe the year has gone so quick. When I reflect over the year, the girls have grown so much, Terry and I have continued to grow together, We've sold our house and moved. We have a job in America. So much other things have happened. In my mind is the change in me. The growth that has happened in my own life, spiritually and mentally.
Well people, enjoy your christmas celebrations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home