The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Anniversary to us

Its coming up our tenth wedding anniversary. Ten yrs!! It dosen't seem that long. I can think back and remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. Even the point where Terry was meant to say "I do", he hesitated. Well He claims it was because he couldn't remember what to say!! But He has stuck with me through better and worse, through sickness and health. We have 3 beautiful, well adjusted girls. There's so much to be grateful for. Too many to list. But there is many a day when I grumble and whine to God just like the Isrealites did those many many yrs ago. At least I know I'm not the first one eh!
I have organised a night away with Terry. I haven't told him where we're going or what we're doing. I've hinted by saying we're heading southish from Christchurch and we need to take our golf clubs. I'll let you know how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home