The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Car troubles

Well our day trip to Hanmer Springs didn't eventuate. We went to church on the Sunday and when we came out our car wouldn't start. It wasn't a flat battery, we thought it might have been because it was freezing cold that morning. So we walked home intending to go back and try it later. Later came and the car still didn't start. Terry & Kevin ended up towing it to Kevin's and then on Monday morning towing it to the auto electrician. It ended up something to do with the fuel pump or something like that.
Anyway all this meant that we couldn't go on our day trip. Terry went for a game of golf in the afternoon and I took the girls and Jess to the movie Shrek. We went to our local cinema and it was great because it wasn't crowded and the sofa's are so comfy! I enjoyed this Shrek, I wasn't too fussed on the 2nd one.
I had another seizure last night. I'm fine today, just feel a bit sick and headachey. I've been in touch with my neurologist and we're in the beginnings of adding to my current medication. I'll keep you up to date with what comes.
Aimee starts full days at school next week. She's settled in so well. Her best mate Emma is up to her school visits now so the two of them are just about inseperable. Their in different classrooms but I don't think that will be a barrier for them.
Well I'd better get on with stuff. Got a pile of washing to sort and vacuuming to finish. I'm starting to get use to the days without Aimee now. Although I still sit and wonder what I could do, it's so quiet. We have Parent/teacher conferences next week. I find them a bit of a pain in the way that I know the girls are doing well and it is cold and dark in the evenings to go and meet teachers. But I do see the need for them as well. Now I'm just waffling! Catch you all next time.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger ray said…

    Sorry about your siezure! We do keep you in our prayers. I hope they can figure something out for you soon but we also pray for complete healing. Sorry also about the car! We know how that goes. Scotts truck is always got something it seems. Glad to hear aimmee is taken with school. Zeph starts in 5 weeks! Sheradia will be back to school at that time too. Love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home