The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

End of Holidays!!!

6 sleeps to go! The girls start next wednesday at school. We've been busy today covering their excercise books. Brought back memories of a time when I had to cover my books. I shared with the girls how I loved to start the year with new books, new teacher, new friends. Unfortunately it was a different story for high school.
It's hitting me already that I'm turning 32 in march! I still feel 25yrs most days. Okay I'm feeling my age a lot more now but I hope to change that with my cycling & swimming!
I took the girls to Spencer Park yesterday (thursday), we had so much fun. I took a friend of Sarah-Janes and we had Nana there too. I took some great photos, I'll try to add a couple to this entry.



We still have Aimee coming into our bed at night. We're exhausted! I'm in the process of bribing her to stay in her own bed and she'll get a reward in the morning. Hasn't worked yet. I don't want to put her back in bed only to have her scream the household awake. I'm hoping she'll grow out of it by next week!! Yes I know Mum, I use to get into your bed when I was little. But I don't any more!! I think we're all glad of that! :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes Lyds, I am glad you don't need my bed anymore but a hug would be nice! You did stop at 6years old so not too much longer for you. Awesome pictures, what a fun day.
    Love you.
    Mum

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had the same problem with my children mainly Terry and I think he was mainly cold but they do grow out if it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home