The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Tank at the beach

I've been forgetting to take the camera down to the beach when we have Tank with us but this time I remembered; it was sunny so the photos didn't turn out so well. He loves the water and it's hard to get him out. We have a bit of trouble calling him back to us when he takes off to meet another dog, selective hearing I think! Although it's noisy witht the water and my whistle isn't that loud.

I love the shake photo, we try to get away but I'm sure he comes to us on purpose!



It's hard catching the photos because he's so fast, there were quite a few that ended up just water or sand :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home