The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Friday, November 07, 2008

forgotten photos

Here's some more photos.
Terry is in the process of teaching Aimee to ride her bike. Tank was rather interested in the bike riding, I think he was trying to work out whether this was a new game that 'Dad' was making up. And a photo showing evidence of Terry's advancing age (he he, I can say that on the blog 'cause he doesn't look on it).




This is a photo of Em and Steph her cousin (and best mate), they constantly talk on the phone (I'm told it will get worse). Steph has been afraid of dogs so we are trying to help her build up confidence to be around Tank.
I put this photo in because I think it's a beautiful photo of Tank, we have a lot of photos of him and of course each one is cute.


One hot day (yes we have them occasionally) the girls, along with Megan our neighbor and Casey from across the road, played in the sprinkler. I think in this photo they're trying to get up the courage to run under it.


Tank was not so hesitant and went straight through and then did his wet dog shake, Megan was a bit taken aback.


Tank tries to eat the water and sprinkler. It's hilarious to watch because he looks so puzzled and snuffs and snorts because the water gets up his nose. I like this action shot of the girls.

Steph making friends.


We figured that Steph would relax a bit more if she played with him and could see how much of a baby he is, albeit a big one.





This is a nice photo of Emily & Steph, two peas in a pod!

Tank is laughing as usual, probably at Terry (he he).


Aimee and Tank have a very good friendship. He is very gentle with the girls which is extremely good, he's also protective of me in the way that if Terry and I are play fighting he'll get agitated.



Well I'll leave it at that for now. Terry's due home and as usual these days I'm running late getting dinner.





3 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good distraction from cooking and work. Beky says "Tank is very cute". The girls are beautiful as always. Lots to scrapbook
    Gotta get tea too
    love Jo

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to see the photos they bring back memories of my children when I did the same for them. Especially Terry he ended up laying on some cacti a very sore back for sometime. I ended up in a gorse bush when I was little. Nana.Smith

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger ray said…

    Love the photo of Terry holding his back! -ha ha! what a classic shot. The girls look as though they have so much fun and the dog looks so well behaved. Our dog is such a ratbag and so hyper! Love ya all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home