The Smith's Journey

Follow us on our journey through family life. No matter where we live you will be able to keep up on our happenings. Have fun and remember to leave comments.

Friday, January 09, 2009

My angels

The photos with Emily and Stephanie dressed in red is from their school end of year production. It was called The Truth About George and they were baby dragons.

This is Sarah-Jane (as you can see) as an angel in the sunday school production. Sarah-Jane's school teacher came to the production too and also brought a couple of class mates with her. Sarah-Jane was over the moon that she was there. I could hear Sarah-Jane singing and it was just like an angel! Aimee was an angel too but I didn't take the camera but Jo did so she sent me these photos for me.

Emily was one of the three wise men in the Sunday School production. Jo and I reckon she looks so much like Terry!
All the kids did so well and the Sunday School teachers deserve a medal for all the work they put into the children.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will send a copy of the Dvd I took of the school and sundsy school functions I took when I get time to do a copy. this is where it is good to have movie. Terry is so pleased with his garden he asks me every time I am there to come and look at the garden. Didn't I teach him well. As a boy he had a good garden. It just took a little helping hand to get him motivated again. Train up a child in the right way and he will not depart from it..
    Children don't forget what they learn they just need encouragement along the way. As a family you are all doing so well keep teaching each other and the children will not depart from it.Nana Smith

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger ray said…

    Wonderful costumes and the girls are just growing into young women so fast!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home